Why Our Pub is Great
The Running Horse is a smart family pub with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Bring the whole tribe in for lunch or tea, any day of the week. It’s 2 for 1 on adult mains and specials at all times.
Pick up our two-for-one pub menu and you’ll find it all: traditional favourites like really big burgers, succulent steaks, curries, vegetarian dishes, and plenty of gluten-free options. For even more choice, check out the specials board. It’s got a whopping 20 dishes, all of which are served every day. Coming on Sunday? We do a great selection of roast-style dinners. How does a succulent minted lamb shoulder with mustard mash, roasted new potatoes, peas, and a Yorkshire pudding sound? That little lot will go down a dream with a glass of red wine, or one of our craft beers.
We’ve got a lot going on for Fakenham locals as well. We run special midweek curry and steak nights. Two people can enjoy a meal and a drink for a price that will blow you both away. Why stay in and spend your evening cooking when you could come in for a relaxing meal straight after work? We’ll even do you a takeaway pudding to enjoy in front of the telly later on. Lovely!
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics. There’s a bulging specials board each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus